France and Great Britain
6th April 1988
Pontivy Triathlon, D1 Team
- STAPS license (Physical Education)
- Certificate of State : trainer in cycling
- At present trainer and sports director within the regional league of Bretagne of cycling, in responsibility of the Team Breizh Ladies, the women’s team of national division
- Member of the junior French cycling team
- Professional in 2011 in the team continental RALEIGH (GB)
- Duathlete since 2014
- World champion of duathlon, long distance 2014, 2015 and 2018
- Winner of Powerman Duathlon Luxembourg, 2015 and Powerman duathlons Philippines and Floride, 2016
My favorite animal ?
My favorite food ?
Sushis house made and the peanut butter, in all sauces
A book to be taken on an island ?
« A walk in the woods », de Mark Beaumont
A music listened to over and over ?
« Exile » de Geoffrey Oryema et Idir
A travel dream ?
My objective to the everyday life ?
To be the friendliest possible and concentrate me on things really important
- Your file of presentation is very complete and rewarding
- I am very proud and honored to become for the second time one of the ambassadors of the POWERMAN TRAMELAN, in a French-speaking country, having forged links with the organizers and the population of Tramelan, having been an ambassador of POWERMAN PHILIPPINES in 2015 and 2016
- I wish to return to the duathlon what he allowed me to live for 5 years; a 2nd POWERMAN in Switzerland, land of world championships, appeared to me an obvious fact due to the welcome which we find and the beauty of courses there
- If my humble participation can bring some help to the PM TRAMELAN, I shall there be very happy