- I’m a human movement scientist
- I just finished my Phd at the Vrije University Medical Center
- Since 2008 I’m self-employed and support multinational companies by setting up and developing their vitality program
- As a human movement scientist and athlete I write articles for the National Triathlon Federation (NTB), Runner’s World NL and Bicycling magazine
- Duathlete, Triathlete and Runner
- Netherland National Champion Duathlon 2017
- Silver medal World Championships duathlon 2017
- Victory Powerman Mallorca 2017
- Marathon National Championship 2017, Silver medal 2h41
My favorite animal ?
My favorite food ?
Currently it is simple fresh Sourdough bread with Dutch cheese
A book to be taken on an island ?
“Shantaram” by Gregory David Roberts
A music listened to over and over ?
“Hallelujah” by Andy Sutz
A travel dream ?
My objective to the everyday life ?
On the path of my dreams, every small effort is worth it. By putting each step with consciousness and passion I will always move in the right direction.
- • Duathlon is a challenging sport that has brought me to great places, allowed me to make lots of new friends and learned me to toughen up. It would be great if more and more people join these races.
- • I love Switzerland for its nature, its people and its clean air. I have been training quite some time in St Moritz and around Schaffhausen but never been to Tramelan.